Wednesday, August 15, 2012

All the pictures from the Bead Soup Blog party #6....



Well here are the rest of my pieces i made for the Bead Soup Blog Party !

Now my lovely partner gave me a few pieces I could use and put together , to make one piece and she has said that if i wanted i could use them separately , and i fiddled and tested and what I came up with is something I truly adore !!!!  I hope you do as well , so without further interruption , here is my whole Bead Soup Blog Party #6 Set ...







Useing my focal .....
This is my other piece that used my focal piece , I was given a few to be used as I wished , I came up with this and I have to admit I fell in LOVE !!! , It's a Brass flower, that is bent with a curve so it sits on the wrist really well, Added to it are two brass links ,I added some pretty Dangles with the black and green beads that came with my soup and were used in my necklace , I also used the swirly wire that I (and everyone else) LOVED !!! this time I wanted it to have a little more weight to it so I slipped a gold pearl inside it , It needed just a little something then i remembered that I had also I received a long ribbon of sari cloth , which was sooo pretty and after I finished the bracelet and was trying to think of something else to just make it complete I was flipping around in a magazine, and noticed a few pieces in there that had silk ribbon or sari cloth just tied on , and I thought I'd try it and it worked wonderfully and i ADORE IT!!!.. I LOVE THIS PIECE SOO much I hope you guys like it as well ....  


                                   The gallery below are the pair of earring I made to just finish off the piece set , I love making earrings , they are my favorite things to make because you can do so much with out using allot of materials and a simple pair of earrings can really complete a look ....... They are made with the frosted green beads from my soup that were used in my necklace , (those beads were my FAVORITE.. I wish i had a huge jar full !!!!!!!) and the green crystals , as well as small creamy green crystals to make them have the graduated look , then again I HAD to add the swirly beads because ... well JUST because , and because i adore danglys on my pieces I put a few little green crystals on headpins and hooked them on there ........ the two of them ON me were taken by my 6yo Lily , and i thought they looked kinda cool , so i had to put them on because she was SOOOO proud of having taken them ,






Picture by Lily May
pictures by Lily May




                                Well I hope you guys all enjoyed .... I know i LOVED making all of my pieces , as well as the challenge posed by receiving beads you don't know if you'll love , if the colors will be something u use , and IF your imagination will go to the places you need it to ..I wanted to clear it up , ... All of my pieces were done on time , I had issues with my camera , this may not matter to some , and some may have been upset that they were not all done at the same time , I just did NOT think to take pictures days in advance (besides it was raining buckets for 3 days ! ) But ... I had gotten pictures of my necklace , and my daughter needed something , I stopped to get her lunch , and came back to finish and my camera was dead , and i had NO batteries , (ain't that always the way ?) .. anyway , i had no car to go anyplace and my husband did not get them even tho i asked him , but he works 12 hours a day and i felt bad nagging him to pick up batteries after 12 hours at work , well anyway i got batteries today , and got some pictures of EVERYTHING , I made the necklace which you saw , and i got sooo many lovely comments on and i thank you all for that , they made me feel really good !!! .. I really enjoyed it , the one thing i learned ... TAKE PICTURES AFTER YOUR DONE !!! so you get the PICTURES ALL UP AT THE SAME DANG TIME ... that and KEEP BATTERIES FOR YOUR CAMERA ON HAND AT ALL TIMES !!!!!!  

             I hope you guys comment .... and show me some Beading love :) ...
Thanks y'all .....
Linda ...

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you got them all up! Hey, better late than never, right? :)

    Those beads you got are gorgeous! I really love those gold tone swirly beads you used in all of your designs. They're so unique!

    All in all beautiful job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pieces, love the earrings especially!

    ReplyDelete