Monday, May 21, 2012

Thing's i've worked on recently .....

  A few New things , .....


This is a Ring I made The other day , I wasent really , "thinking" when i made it , I was playing with some new craft wire ,and my new ring mandrel , and dug thu my buttons , and found some cute tiger eye 4mm beads , and subcounsouly came up with this , I think It's cute , I do where it often , it's not HUGE so I dont bump it often but it's fun , and funky , and the funny thing was I had not really seen how to make a ring with wire i just figured it out on my own and i'm pretty dang proud .... Tell me what you think , I'd love some feed back , ( and notice my date on my camera , ... no it's not a photo from the future , i just can't figure out how to change my date ... so apprently .. my pictures are from 15 years into the future ..lol ....




My Knitted wrist cuff , and my handmade felt rosett , with a little green sparkly rick rack as a leaf..!


I also Make other types of things besides jewerly , and beads ...This is my little wirst cuff , it's made from purple sparkle yarn , (I forget the brand ) and a cute little roset; in hot pink , and a green sprakley rick~rac ribbon for a leaf, and because I thought it needed just a little bit of another color so i wove a bit of blue ribbon on the top , i was gonna do the bottom , but i think my littlegirl interrupted me and it got set aside and never finshed it ... oh well , i still think it's really pretty , My friend accrauly asked me to make her a black cuff with a red rose on it the other day , so when i get it done i'll post it ...


My Spring love necklass.......


           I had the leaf pendent WAY WAY before i got into beading , they were on Orential Trading co. online there were 4 of them for 1.00 i think on clearance and i just thought "oh thoes are pretty , got them , admired them and they sat for years , ... Untill the wonderfull SNOW STORM that hit us in October , My kid had no Halloween this past year because of it , we had about a foot and a half , we lost power for a week and a half and had to relocate to my Mother in laws house , and i packed a huge storage bin with beads and stuff along with a rolling suitcase ... and this was something that came out of it was great , looking at all the snow, and making something beautfull and spring like ...
 I love the colors , the light blue , drk purple , green and then the light pink flower 3~D beads
.....


So tell me what you think , comments , suggestions , like , dislike , Id love some feedback ..
As always , Thank you for reading , happy beading & crafting .....
Linda .........

No comments:

Post a Comment