Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Bead Lottery ....... from our wonderfull Lori

http://www.prettythingsblog.com/2012/05/lottery-for-cup-of-bead-soup-with-lea.html 



A lottery to be able to buy a beautiful  focal bead is being hosted by our lovely Lori Anderson at www.prettythingsblog.com  and the focal is made by a wonderful extreamly tallented artist ..Lea Avroch  who makes gorgeous lamp work beads ....  ohhhh the healthy jealousy and envy is in my eyes ... making my brown eyes green because ohhhh do I EVER want to try lamp work/glass working to make beads & may i JUST add that if ANYONE , anyone at all , would Like to give a gift to a sweet , SAHM who has had a rough year , A lamp work kit would be AMAZING .... and i would be FOREVER GRATEFUL ... you can find a basic kit here http://www.amazon.com/Fireworks-FW632-Beginners-Beadmaking-Kit/dp/B000C11SD0/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1338316478&sr=8-9   ....... and I'd make you as many beads as you could ever want ... even turn them into jewerly for you ... !!!! Forever !!!! !! ..... Got  everything crossed that maybe I'll be picked to join in on the fun !!!! .... (also to be gifted that awesome lamp work bead kit ......Hey a girl can Dream can't she !!!!)...lol .....


in other news , my Alice in wonderland piece is ALMOST done , a little more finishing touches to put on the components and then to put it all together which i already know exactly how i want it to go !!! and I'm SOOOOOOO excited to show it to you all ... and to show you the work that went into it and the little components that went together to go in it !! i'm soooo Excited about it , I hope it's something that makes people go .. WoW! and that it's all me , and well even tho it's not put all together yet ,I already LOVE IT !! so that's what counts most !!

well i shall post something soon !!!
blessings ..
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment